- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Tuesday starting at 9:00am. Curfew is Monday at 9:00 pm.
Stage 3 restrictions are enforced and will remain in place until further notice.
Access to site will be allowed for:
- Essential saleyard staff
- Essential agency staff and accredited agents
- Genuine buyers with a true intent to purchase
- Livestock transporters
- MLA Livestock Market Officers
- Media reporters including their camera/video operators may attend for the purpose of reporting on and promoting saleyard operations
- Vendors with livestock in the yarding (noting first preference admission for essential attendees and vendors with members of the public allowed to attend if allowable within the social distancing requirements)
- Public (noting first preference admission for essential attendees and vendors with members of the public allowed to attend if allowable within the social distancing requirements)
Site Operations Manager
Ph: 0436 843 893
CRLX services a strong prime market, predominately dairy, with many clients originating from South of the Princes Highway.