- Procedural and Access Amendments, click here.
- Please click here for a list of professional buyers and/or accredited livestock agents who have nominated to buy on your behalf, allowing you to monitor the market live on line by clicking here.
- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted every Tuesday starting at 8:30 am. Curfew is Monday at 10:30 pm.
- Store Cattle Sales are held during March, April and May – Special Weaner Sales. Curfew is the day before the Sale at 10:30 pm.
- Sheep Sales are conducted every second Tuesday at 1.30 pm. Curfew is 11:00 am on Sale Day.
Delivery, Receivals & Feeding
Rick Kernke & Steven O'Brien
Ph: 0418 245 584 (Rick)
Ph: 0419 901 288 (Steven)
Inverell Regional Livestock Exchange (IRLX) is located approximately 4 kilometres from the centre of Inverell, along Yetman Road. The privately owned facility was taken over in May 2012 and is managed and operated by Regional Infrastructure Pty Ltd.
The IRLX facility holds a weekly Prime market and fortnightly Sheep market. Boasting one of only three (3) sheep weighbridges in Australia the sheep market continues to remain strong with prime lambs being key to the New England area. Weaner Sales are held predominantly during April and March of each year.