- Procedural and Access Amendments, click here.
- Please click here for a list of professional buyers and/or accredited livestock agents who have nominated to buy on your behalf, allowing you to monitor the market live on line by clicking here.
- Prime Cattle Sales are conducted weekly on a Monday commencing at 8.00 am. Curfew is Sunday at 8:30 pm.
- Sheep and Lamb Sales commencing at 1.00 pm are conducted weekly on a Monday. Curfew is 11 am on the day of the sale.
- Store Cattle Sales commencing at 11.00 am are conducted fortnightly on a Friday. Curfew is 8:30 am on the day of the sale.
In 2013, the TRLX facility opened on Pheonix Street in Westdale, Tamworth and is located approximately 10 km North-West of the Tamworth CBD. This location provides users with easy access to the Oxley and New England Highways.
TRLX draws livestock from as far south Dubbo, deep into the Hunter Valley and as far North as Tenterfield and Goondiwindi along with a lot of Western livestock. TRLX has experienced great growth since the opening of the new facility and has become one of NSW's strongest store markets. Apart from sale day services TRLX offers a variety of other services such as transit spelling, bunk feeding, yard weaning and animal health treatments. TRLX continually reinvests back into the facility.